Welcome!

You've come this far, you might as well take the time to read this!
HAWTgeek has been on Fanfiction.Net for a long time.
Whether she's made a splash or not, her fans are there for her, so she's decided she'll be there for them.
She wants her fans to see how it really is. See how she makes thier favorite stories and even get a heads-up on when things are coming out or secrets the regular readers won't know!
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2603533/HAWTgeek

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Sorry For Taking So Long

I swear, I am losing my mind.
Usually, I have time galore to write (too much time) during the summer. But, this summer, I have no time. My cousin, Beebs, is getting married this August. And we’re moving this summer, actually in a month.
So, we’ve been packing. And saying goodbye. And getting ready for my cousin’s wedding.
For years, she’s been the “Bridesmaid, never the Bride” and everyone promised that they’d do things for it, including us.
So when we’re not going to her countless wedding showers, I am either packing up to move or also doing things for the wedding since my cousin seems to have forgotten that we’re moving this summer and keeps asking us to do things!
Anyway, I want to remind my You’ve Got Mail viewers to watch You’ve Got Mail. Because then you will understand why I am being so slow with the story.
Alright! Singing off!

;D HAWTgeek ;D

No comments: